Boost Your Aptitude Class 6
Aptitude test evaluates how an individual reacts to situations & accomplishes tasks in his or her every day life. An aptitude test usually includes questions about the individual’s hobbies, talents, interests & overall character. Companies, employment agencies & schools use aptitude tests to offer guidance under the microscope taker regarding his or her professional or academic path.
Aptitude tests are utilized for numerous reasons & can be administered by a wide selection of sources. Some aptitude tests are designed to measure a person’s capacity in a specific area, such as mechanical, spatial, sensory, clerical, numerical, verbal, logic & reason. all of aptitude tests are used by learning institutions or employers; however, definite government bodies utilize such tests as well, depending on the position an individual is seeking.
Books Specification are :-
- Strictly based on the Guidelines and Examination Format Provided by the CBSE.
- Boost your Aptitude books are designed to assess logical reasoning or thinking performance of the early learners.
- The books stand- alon and
1) Passage – based MCQ on different subjects.
2) Relevant Study Material
3) Solved Example
4) Sample papers
- The books provide deep insight into the critical element of the test in various sections; quantitative reasoning , qualitative reasoning and language conventions.
- The study material provides theoretical inputs along with practical exercises.
- The questions are so designed that they will also help in improving scores within the core school subjects as the problem solving assessment test item are designed to improve generic and higher order thinking skills.
- For the students who opt to improve their PSA score in class X & XII, as they can sit for the test with Class IX & XI respectively students of the next session, PSA 10 & 12 is prepared to give ample of practice to the students.
To buy this book Contact Virtuous Publications Official website
Contact us : 09818989661
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org