Problem Solving Assessment Class 9
It is a widely acknowledged fact that research and analytical skills, ability to apply basic ideas of different subjects, solve application based issues in Arithmetic and Science, understand and analyse written text and effective communication are the skills which make definite success in Higher Studies and Professional areas.
PSA is not subject-based It is related to skills learnt through learning of different subjects. Most of the qualitative reasoning based questions can be answered on the basis of skills learnt in Social Sciences. Marks in language convention, qualitative reasoning and quantitative reasons have been reflected in English/Hindi, Social Science and Arithmetic /Science (same) respectively.
Books Specification are :-
- Strictly based on the Guidelines and Examination Format Provided by the CBSE.
- Boost your Aptitude books are designed to assess logical reasoning or thinking performance of the early learners.
- The books stand- alon and
1) Passage – based MCQ on different subjects.
2) Relevant Study Material
3) Solved Example
4) Sample papers
- The books provide deep insight into the critical element of the test in various sections; quantitative reasoning , qualitative reasoning and language conventions.
- The study material provides theoretical inputs along with practical exercises.
- The questions are so designed that they will also help in improving scores within the core school subjects as the problem solving assessment test item are designed to improve generic and higher order thinking skills.
- For the students who opt to improve their PSA score in class X & XII, as they can sit for the test with Class IX & XI respectively students of the next session, PSA 10 & 12 is prepared to give ample of practice to the students.
To buy this book Contact Virtuous Publications Official website
Contact us : 09818989661
Mail : email@example.com