Exam is the measurement process through which one’s academic knowledge and skills are evaluated properly. Exams happen at the end of every academic year in schools and colleges. So student’s overall expertise is thoroughly assessed at that time. If exams would not have been conducted then students would never take their studies seriously. Students prepare through the entire year to get good scores in the final exam. Online tutoring is a great source of learning in that respect.
Exam stress is a common problem for students but it should be handled in a smart way. Students need to stay fit and healthy before exams. It has been observed that most students face some common problems like poor appetite, forgetfulness and headaches before examination time. They should do some exercises that can keep them cool and relaxed. Some useful don’ts for good exam preparation are outlined below.
1. Studying for a long time is not good for students before exams. It makes students exhausted. So students should take small breaks and cover each topic at a specified time.
2. Students should not continue their studies till late night. A good night’s sleep is required before exams. They should take proper rest before the examination day so that they can be more effective to put their efforts in exams.
3. Spending the entire day only for studying is also not at all healthy for students. It increases exam anxiety. Students should do some exercises or meditations and also can play some indoor games.
4. Junk food needs to be avoided before exams. Students are quite fond of junk foods and outside foods but these are not healthy and nutritious. Students may fall sick due to this.
5. Most students feel weak due to exam stress. Proteins and vitamins are highly required in this situation. So students should have well-balanced homemade food to avoid weakness.
6. Dehydration is another problem at this time. Students generally do not take sufficient water due to exam anxiety and hence, they suffer from dehydration.
7. Avoid comparing your merits and demerits with your classmates. It frustrates students the most.
8. Avoid taking cigarettes, alcohol as these are not the solution for exam stress. These are some bad habits that lead to nowhere.
9. Do not lose your focus from study. Make a useful study plan with the help of subject experts and follow it for better results.
10. Try to avoid discussions with negative people. Do not get bogged down with the influence of any negative person. Mingle with some friends who have positive attitude towards life.